CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday Freebie!!

Every Monday morning, the kids get to write in their weekly journal.  Sometimes I have them write about what they did over the weekend, or I give them a prompt to write about.  Since we have a "Rockstar" theme in our class this year, I used a rockstar type font.  Here is the journal we use:




And here are the covers for the other months:









Hopefully you can use this in your classroom!  Enjoy!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a question if you don't mind answering. How do you place your documents on your blog so that people can see each page? I have learned to link to my documents in scribed and tpt but, I don't know how to show them.

Unknown said...

Play free online games Choi game Play free online games

Unknown said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

http://royalediting.com/ said...

I will definitely use your hint and try to make a similar magazine for my class, I think that children will appreciate it.

a biology said...

This type of magazine is very user friendly. The themed images will improve the design. The free space makes it possible to place the necessary notes.