CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Where to Begin??

So, I visited my classroom for the first time the other day.  The first time since June 1 that is!  It was pretty much how I'd left it, but it is sparkling clean now! :)  Now the question is...where do I begin?  I've been searching so many teacher blogs this summer and have so many ideas, but now comes the time to put them into place.  I really love the setup of my room, but I don't have many options because my room is so small.  Here's what my room looks like right now (blah!):



Just looking at these pics makes me wish I was there right now sorting and organizing stuff.  Look at all that {stuff} on the countertop...cringe!  And I've got to figure out how I'm going to arrange the student desks this year.  But, it's 100 degrees outside, and my kids are all about swimming in the pool today...not helping mom in her classroom.  So, it can wait. A little while, anyways.  But, I did have a great helper with me the other day, lol:

 
 
I'll keep ya posted of my progress throughout the rest of the summer.  And hopefully I'll get some of my ideas on here to share! 

No comments: