CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pinterest Linky Party

Are you a member of Pinterest??   If you are, then you already know how awesome it is because it helps you organize all those wonderful ideas and inspirations that you find around the internet.  If not, then you MUST check it out!  You will not be disappointed!

Michelle's Math in the Middle is hosting a Pinterest linky party.  It's a great way to share ideas and pins.  So if you're already pinning, just add your link!  If not, then you will need an invite.  All I need is your email address, and I'll get you set up!  

Make sure you follow me on Pinterest too!

1 comment:

Michelle Lundy said...

Tasha,

Thank you so much for linking up to my party!

I look forward to pinning with you. :)

~Michelle